2016/03/09

Pen and Ink: Pelikan M620 San Francisco with Montblanc Jonathan Swift

My #mondaymatchup is the Pelikan M620 SanFrancisco with Montblanc Jonathan Swift. Thought it would be nice to do the San Fran page in my #1000dottodot book for this one :)

The next in line of my Pelikan City Series collection is the M620 San Francisco. This is a page I did in Thomas Pavitte's 1000 dots activity book, which I am a fan of. Obviously its depicting a tram in San Fransisco.

I like pairing this pen with this specific color so it seems because it's the 2nd time I have inked it recently and I reached for the same ink again:

Pelikan M620 San Francisco with Montblanc Jonathan Swift #mondaymatchup #mondaymatchupgiveaway #gouletpens @gouletpens
I like that hint of moss green in the chocolate brown swirls of the pen. The green is also called a 'seaweed green' but to me it's a bit of a 'foggy green' which actually reminds me of San Francisco. I was lucky enough to visit this gorgeous city in 2007.

Someone asked if I have had the nib worked on, because it shows some line variation. This is actually the stock nib that came with the pen! Its fitted with an older medium nib and the nib width is just a little wider than the mediums now on the pelikans. I really love how this one writes.

May they be safe and protected. #writtenmeditation #gratefulness #gratitutejournal #mindfulness #lovingkindness #pelikansouverän #pelikan #fountainpen #funtainpen #Fpgeeks #FPN #fountainpennetwork #m620 #sanfrancisco #montblanc #jonathanswift
A close up shot of the nib and of course on a page in my Metta Mediatation journal (which is getting almost full...)

Last week in pens and Ink I have hosted an Ink Giveaway and 3 people could win a 5ml sample of Potassium Lavender by Organics Studio (which has been discontinued) I randomly selected a few winners from my facebook page likes and the the three winners are:
Gnoe Graasland, TE Coke and Susan Theron
Please email me your address at miss.thundercat@gmail.com and I shall ship the ink samples to you asap.

Thank you everyone for participating! I might be doing more of these giveaways so keep an eye out for them :) 

Thanks for stopping by. 
Have a great week!
namasté

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gawd. I WON!!!
    #happydance

    Thank you SO much Cheetarah, my email has been sent :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome :) I got your email and will send it off this weekend. Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Tarah!!! I'm sending the email right now. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tori, you are welcome :D I got your email and will send it off asap :) Enjoy!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.