2016/04/08

Day and Night ATC

Last week I showed you a fun and simple ATC technique to POP one color in the over all image. I made 3 ATC's base then, but with 2 of them I did something different.

Day and night ATC

In my pop a color post you can see how I made the base of these ATC's. In short I stamped the woman with archival black and embossed the ATC background with black embossing powder.
I colored the woman with letraset procolor markers, masked them and then colored the background with fountain pen ink. Green is Platinim Mix free green and the blue is Pilot iroshizuku Kon Peki. I wanted contrasting colors to the dresses and from each other as well. I used a bit of pearl rub ons to accentuate the edges and then rounded off the corners with a paper punch. I placed a holographic star sticker on the right side on both of the ATC's to finish it off.

Mail Art 024-2016Mail Art 025-2016


Mail Art 021-2016

I love how different these ATC's look from each other, 
even with the base of the image and technique being the same. 
Also I only used 4 stamps in total! 

All the stamps I used are from Lost Coast Designs. I used Art Nouveau Woman's face and different ATC background stampsIf you are in the EU you can order them from Inkadinkadutchies. If they are not listed in the webstore you can specially order 
them via the contact page.

I hope this inspires you to play around with a few stamps and create several different things with them.

Have a creative weekend It's the Art Specially yearly event! Am very much looking forward to it! Maybe I'll see you there :)

namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.