2016/11/14

Mailart Monday: A simple Thank You

thank you card
In the times we live in, we often take things for granted. Sometimes a simple gesture, like sending a thank you card to someone, can make a big impact. It will at least bring a smile to someone's face and show them that they are appreciated. For this mailart monday I made a thank you card using stamps from Carabelle Studio's, Katzelkraft and Studio light.

thank you card
I used this stamp from carabelle studio's as focal point. I made a layered card because I wanted her hair blue and her face more pronounced in purple. With an exacto knife I cut out the shape of her face on the blue stamped card and I adhered it on top of the purple one. It gave a beautiful sharp focus on the woman's face.

thank you card
The card is colored with blue and yellow promarkers. I then stamped the Les Ronds stamps from Katzelkraft. I stamped it with memento paris dusk and staz on opaque green on her hair as well. For the top and bottom I used one of the borders and colored that yellow. I cut out the edges of the border. This beautiful handlettered thank you stamp is from creative chalk/studio light which I stamped with Staz On black.

thank you card
I gave her face subtle colors and highlighted her eyes and lips with promarkers. Then adhered her on a double sided card and rounded off the corners with a punch. She is now ready to be mailed and hopefully the receiver will be aware of the fact that they are appreciated.

Entering this for the november 2016 Craft Stamper Magazine "take it make it" challenge.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

namasté

2 comments:

  1. Mooi die frisse kleuren! En een paars gezicht vind ik ook mooier... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project. Thanks for playing long with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.