2016/12/29

Art Journal: Journey in 2016

In terms of growth, it's always good to have moments to reflect upon things you have done in the past. Not only to see if they will help you move forward but also to appreciate the fact you have actually DONE these things. And in these quiet days in between the rush of Christmas and New Year's EVE creeping around, it's a good time to look back on the year I leave behind. In this post I look back on my art journaling journey the past year. 

A collage of a few of my favorites pages.

In the beginning of the year I started a B5 sized journal in a book kind friends gave me. I started with zeal but halfway through the year I found out I liked a pocket size journal a lot better so I continued to work in that. I used a Hahnemühle 1584 pocket book for my art journaling in this size. 
Art journal favorites part 2
Another collage of pages in both journals. I also loved incorporating my studies of Hera in my journal.

A flip through video of both journals below:

journal journey 2016

A flip through my B5 size journal. 

pocket journal journey 2016
A flip through my pocket size art journal. 

See the process of pages in both my pocket art journal as the B5 size pages HERE and a few in my Hera Studies.

Both books still have room for lots more creativity and I am definitely going to continue in both next year.

Thank you all for your support of me and my creative journey this year, it means a lot! Hope you'll continue to do so in the year to come :)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

namasté

2 comments:

  1. love the music to on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Altijd gaaf om alles achter elkaar te zien! Je ziet dan ook de verandering in kleuren waar je graag mee werkte en in welk seizoen je welke kleuren graag gebruikt...je word tenslotte van alle kanten geïnspireerd :) Voor 2017 een mooi, kleurrijk en creatief jaar gewenst! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.