2016/12/26

Mailart Monday: Create Daily

ATC

The end of 2016 is approaching and I am thinking about my goals for 2017. My musings inspired to create the ATC above, made with Gelli Plate left overs and the paint brushes stamp from Darkroom Door. I would love to keep on creating on a daily basis, make pockets of time for me in my art room just creating even if it's for just 5 minutes.

What are your goals for next year?

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.