2016/12/12

Mailart Monday: an ode to coffee

coffee ATC's

Coffee, for me, is a necessity esp. in the mornings. I can't seem to function without it. I just love everything about it, the smell, taste, the heft of a good cuppa Joe in hand. These two ATC's are an ode to that delicious beverage. They were made for a coffee themed swap over at Swapbot this summer. I used real coffee to stain the backgrounds and stamped over it with Tim Holtz Freshly Brewed stamps and coffee ring stamp from Stampers Anonymous. I colored them in with tombows. The girl on the right is from Unity Stamps (I think... ) and I colored her in with derwent artist pencils. These were really fun to make and I received equally fun ATC's in return.

something I need every morning to function properly. received this great piece of coffee art from a swap #coffee #atc #coffeebean #coffeering #swap #swapbot #received
Full of beans... coffee beans!
The maker of the brilliant ATC above is SuMay on swapbot and I just totally love it. She also has an awesome flickr page of her mail art. 
an ode coffee
A good idea definitely starts with great coffee! I'm getting some now ;) 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

namasté

1 comment:

  1. Laat ik nu helemaal geen koffie drinken... :) Maar dat maakt je ATC's niet minder mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.