2017/03/17

Twinkling Chief Agatha

Chief Agatha ATC's

A little while ago I made these two little cuties for an ATC swap over at the Stampotique Originals group on facebook. The challenge was a color theme this time around so we had to use all the colors of this color scheme.

No automatic alt text available.
I knew right away I wanted to use Agatha for this because of her lovely feathers. Also a wonderful excuse to use my new Twinkling H2O's for this project as well.
Twinkling H20's

They have such a nice sparkle to them :) To color her in I used Orange peel, Vavoom red, Poppy Red, Wild blueberry and Rich cobalt.

Chief Agatha ATC's
The background is made with distress inks mustard seed and ripe persimmon. Dylusions Mixed Media palette inks are used to stamp on the Texture Cube motives by Kate Crane to give the background more interest. Edges were rounded with a paper punch and then blackened with distress crayon. 

Chief Agatha ATC's
It's hard to show a good picture of how she twinkles, but she definitely does shine! Oh a tip for you: I have colored the whole image of Agatha and then just het face on separate pieced of sticker paper (the face is colored with alcohol markers). The I cut it out to place the face over the water colored image. That is how the face is unaffected by the Twinkles. Masking won't help much as water just seeps everywhere, really. I also drew in her hair and made the eyes blacker with my trusty faber castell pitt artist marker. 

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a colorful and twinkling weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.