2017/08/01

Stampotique Originals August 2017 New releases!

It's the first of the month and that means there are six new stamp releases from Stampotique Originals! And today I am sharing a card I made with a bunch of them.
Stampotique DT work

It's a card for someone who has been traveling a long time and returned to the neighborhood. It's super fun and whimsical and love how this chaos came all together into this card. This month's releases combine together really well :)

Stamps from the new releases I have used in this card are:
Funky Town by Kate Crane
Hive Flower by Arwen McCullen
Little Whookie by Daniel Torrente
Short and Tall Tress by Jill Penny
Other stamps used
Brick Road by France Papillion
Texture Cube 1 by Kate Crane

The bricks in the houses are made this this I-stencil and modeling paste on graphite colored paper. I then misted with bricks with green and red Tattered angels glimmer chalk mist. The houses were stamped on a piece of gelli printed tomoe river paper then cut out and I paper pieced the whole scene together. It was a pretty fun and interesting challenge for me to create a scene like this. 
See more of the examples made with the new releases from the rest of the DT on the Stampotique Blog and I'll be showcasing some more cards I made over the course of the next few days :) 

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Zo grappig! En ik blijf maar nieuwe dingen ontdekken; leuk! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.