2017/09/22

Art Journal: Embrace your ridiculous awesomeness

At Journal: supernova woman

Today I am sharing an art journal collage piece. I incorporated my love for mixed media, collage, random word poetry and fountain pens in one. And I am really happy how this art journal collage turned out.

At Journal: supernova woman

The lady is a from a vintage fashion mag and she was holding her hands in a way that I wanted her to hold flowers. Perfect time to use the little prima flowers I have been hoarding. Also the larger flowers on the piece are also from Prima which I glued on flat and drew on.

Art journal page finished. See the whole page in my stories. Used images from vintage magazines my friend @missminoes gave me and FP's from @penworldmagazine  . . . #mixedmedia #artistsofinstagram #artjournalmt #artjournal #colorcoordination #vintage #col
I've used fountain pen images from PenWorld magazine, with the ledger and script rubber stamps I thought it would be a great match. The sentiment is a part from this stamp from VLVS! and it says 

"She chose to embrace her ridiculous awesomeness and shine like the freaking supernova she was meant to be"  


And this my dear friends I hope you all will do, for embracing your ridiculous awesome self is the best thing you can ever do!

I would like to enter this journal page in the following challenges: 

It's often the case we are our own worst enemy, but I wholeheartedly encourage you to befriend yourself in the most compassionate way. So embrace your ridiculous awesomeness :) 

Art Journal Journey - theme color in my world (this challenge site is so wonderful! I keep discovering new talented people all over the world!)



Take It, Make It Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and have an ridiculously awesome weekend :)


10 comments:

  1. stunning! and i love love love that sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful page, and I absolutely love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautiful page with a great background of soft colours and details. I liked your random word poetry.
    Thank you for adding this wonderful page to Try it on Tuesdays and to Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous friend you have! A truly wonderful page! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a WONDERFUL masterfully crafted piece !
    Totally you! AMAZING!
    Thank you very much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday and Art Journal Journey!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful collaged piece of mixed media
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very curious vintage collage! Thank you for playing with us on Mixed Media World challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible!!! I wish I had more words to express how much I love this, truly enchanting! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful journal page, Cheetarah...Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.