2017/11/20

Mail Art Monday: Autumnal Greetings

Autumn Mail Art Monday

Not sure if you have noticed but my Mail Art Monday section has been quiet lately but today I finally had some mojo back to decorate an envelope as I also finally was getting some snail mail ready for a friend. So I thought I would share it right away as well, seeing the last days of autumn are nearing...it's getting colder and slowly the grey tones are taking over from these lovely amber tones. The base is an ivory envelope and I took a few autumn leaf stamps with a script stamp and just build from there.

Autumn Mail Art Monday
And this is the back of the envelope. I used a few distress oxides to blend inwards and added come accents with a gold marker. I edged the envelope with memento cocoa ink and called it done. It took under 15 minutes to make, a nice and quick envie to get my mail art juices flowing again.

Autumn Mail Art Monday
These are stamps and tools I used. Only think missing is the script stamp from Paper Artsy. From top to bottom the stamps are from Impression Obsession, Inkadinkadoo and Hero Arts. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all are enjoying the last days of autumn as well. 



1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.